- You cannot add "Nepenthes Mixed (Tropical Pitcher Plants/Monkey Cups)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Dionaea muscipula (Venus Fly Trap)
€6.49 “Price excl. VAT: €5.72”
Dionaea muscipula, better known as the Venus fly trap, is perhaps the most famous carnivorous plant in the world.
• Location: Venus Fly Traps are not at all difficult to grow indoors, so long as you have a warm, buggy spot for them to live. A sun porch window where doors open and close frequently to let in insects is perfect.
• Watering: Most carnivorous plants are native to streams where the water is pure. They should be kept moist with either distilled water or rain water for best results. Do NOT let them dry out.
• Feeding: Although it is tempting, do NOT overfeed your carnivores. An occasional ant, fly or spider dropped onto the leaves will suffice.
• Dormancy: These plants will go dormant when the day length shortens and temperatures cool to 5-10°C. It is recommend that you place your plant in a cool area away from direct sun in the winter months
Availability: 1 in stock (can be backordered)